pacifica team day14.jpg

Our Social workers & Youth workers

Vibe has a team of social workers and youth workers who can support you one on one, or in group settings.


Depending on what you need, Vibe can provide one off engagement, for example supporting you with a referral or a professional meeting, information about health and wellbeing services, or more intensive and long-term support. 


Our social workers who work with young parents (under the age of 20) may need to provide them more intensive and/or longer term support. 


Transition to independence service:

If you are a young person who is or has been under the care of Oranga Tamariki, and you would like support when you leave their care as you prepare to live independently. You may be eligible for the Transition Service. 

You can find further information here:

Give us a call or have a chat with your Oranga Tamariki social worker about the Transitional service. 

HVHS MH Walk 2.jpg