How to Apply for Youth Payment or Young Parent Payment

To apply for the Youth Payment or Young Parent Payment, you need to complete an online application form through Work and Income. Please click on the below link to start your application. If you would like help completing your application, please give us a call and we can make an appointment to meet with you to do this.

Once you have completed your online application, Work & Income will send your application through to our team and we will contact you to set up your first meeting. Below is a link on the documents you will need to bring. Without these we will not be able to process your application. If you don’t have all these documents, please let us know; we’re here to help you 🙂


Apply now by clicking on a the link below

Click here to apply online for the Youth Payment

Click here to apply online for the Young Parent Payment

Click here to find out what documents to bring when you apply for YP / YPP

Free confidential health & support services for people 10 to 24

Lower Hutt: 04 566 0525

4 Daly Street Lower Hutt

Upper Hutt: 04 528 6261

Unit 7, Building 10, 68-70 Ward Street Upper Hutt

© Vibe | Privacy policy

Thanks to our supporters: